Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pina Colada Cake

INGREDIENTS
1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (10 ounce) can pina colada mix
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.5 ounce) package flaked coconut



DIRECTIONS
Bake cake as directed on box for a 9 x 13 inch cake.
As soon as it comes out of the oven, punch holes all over the top of the cake with a meat fork. Mix condensed milk and Pina Colada mix together and pour over cake.
Chill overnight.
Before serving, frost with whipped dessert topping (Cool Whip ™ ) and sprinkle with coconut.

* So I stole this picture and recipe off of Allrecipes.com. I think it sounds yummy! I'm going to make it for my b-day and I think I will use toasted coconut. And probably homemade whipcream, it just tastes better than coolwhip!

1 comment:

  1. OR you could come to Rexburg and ILL Make it for your birthday :) It does look yummy!

    ReplyDelete