*For some reason, I can't log into Simple & Delicious so you'll have to make do without a picture, but trust me, this was YUMMY! I love anything with cilantro!
1 can 4oz chopped green chilies, undrained
2/3 cup sour cream
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, coarsly chopped
2 Tbs lime juice
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 to 1/2 tsp hot sauce
1/4 tsp salt
-Place in food processor (or Magic Bullet!) cover and process until blended, chill until serving.
Layer in a large bowl:
1 package romaine lettuce
1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup shredded Montery Jack cheese
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1 package 7 1/2 oz cooked, diced chicken breast
1 medium avocado, peeled and cubed
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1/3 cup real bacon bits
-Drizzle with dressing. Serves 8.
* I just layered however much I wanted onto our plates. Yummy! It makes a ton of dressing, so I plan on having leftovers for lunch today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YUM! That does sound so good! I will have to try that!!
ReplyDelete