Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shrimp Salad


1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 large navel orange, peeled and sectioned
1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
Salad dressing of your choice
Directions:
On each of four serving plates, arrange salad greens, shrimp, orange, avocado, strawberries and onions. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.

*I made this the other night, it was so yummy! I just used frozen cooked shrimp I bought at Costco, all I had to do was thaw it out and used Kraft Light Raspberry Vinagrette.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! That looks so good. and YAY for the first post! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was from one of my Simple and Delicious magazines, so I got on their website and copied and pasted the recipe and the picture, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried doing that but for some reason it didnt work. Oh well

    ReplyDelete