I love this chicken salad, it's so easy and delicious! I had this for lunch today and I was going to take a picture before I ate it, but I was too hungry :) haha
**Ingredients
Chicken Breasts
Dressing (below)
Lettuce and/or Spinach
Green Onions
Won Ton Skins (like the kind you make egg rolls out of)
**Directions-
1. Boil 2 chicken breasts (could do more depending on how juicy you want your chicken)
2. Make dressing
3. When chicken is cooked shred it and put into container with the dressing and stir to coat and let it sit. This is the type of dressing that the longer the chicken sits the better it gets.
4. Cut won ton skins into thin strips. Fry and drain them good.
5. Cut green onions into small pieces, and cut lettuce and/or spinach into strips.
6. Put a bed of lettuce on your plate and add green onions and chicken coated with dressing. Garnish with fried won ton skins for a little crunch.
**Dressing -
2 T Sugar
1/2 t Salt
1/2 t Pepper
1/4 C Oil
3 T Rice Vinegar
** This Salad is really good left over. Kyle won't eat it so I just make the dressing and cook the chicken and put them in a tupperware together and save the extra for the next day(s).It is VERY good left over. And super quick!
I don't always have won ton skins on hand so I will either not use anything or I have substituted them with chinese noodles and they give a good crunch too.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds really yummy, especially the dressing made with rice vinegar, mmm-mmm!
ReplyDelete