Okay from my last two posts it looks like I am obsessed with Pineapple Chicken stuff :) Oh welll..
Ingredients -
Hamburger Buns
Chicken Breasts butterflied (one half for each person)
Avacados **optional (can make into homeade guac and its really tasty)
Tomatoes** optional
Pineapple
Lettuce or Spinach**optional
My Homemade Sauce (recipe below)
Directions-
1.Pre heat the grill and make sure to spray with nonstick grill spray
2.Make the homemade sauce before hand and baste on chicken while grilling (make sure to reserve some sauce in a separate bowl in case you want a little more sauce on your burger)
3.Grill until inside temp of chicken is 165 degrees in thickest part
4.While chicken is cooling a bit lay one pineapple ring per burger on the grill and let sit until there are grill lines on each side (used my new pinapple cutter thing for the rings and it works PERFECT!)
5. Assemble your burger. I love all of the above ingedients on mine but Kyle only likes the pineapple and chicken. I have also had it with only the pinapple, chicken and spinach and it was still delish!
*****My Invented Homemade Sauce (good on steak too!)
Equal portions of the following
Steak Sauce
BBQ Sauce
Teriyaki Sauce
Pinapple Juice (less than equal)
Brown Sugar
Mix well until sugar is dissolved and then use it on your favorite meats! MMMM yummO
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds so yummy! I am going crazy without a grill, I have to get one - SOON! Your homemade sauce sounds sooooo good, my mouth is watering!
ReplyDelete