Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wingers Chicken Sandwhich

I know, this is way to easy to even be considered a recipe, but it's so good and so fast I had to post. We had absolutely NO food in the house this weekend (I didn't want to leave the house in the snow storm to go shopping) so I had to get a little creative when it came to something to eat. And although this really isn't that creative or that original, I have never thought of doing it before so maybe you haven't either :)

-Cut chicken breast into small/thin strips
-Mix flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper (no measurements, just tossed it in) in a bowl and coat chicken
-Fry them (make sure to get them really crispy!)
-Remove from pan, set onto paper towell to remove excess grease
-Put chicken in a bowl, drizzle with wingers amazin' sauce (the real thing, OR copy cat recipe soon to be posted) and toss to coat
-Put a little mayo on a hamburger bun, a few slices of chicken, lettuce, and salt and pepper.

Seriously, this little number is so good. The best part - the longest step is thawing the chicken! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we do love Wingers. I always crave it when we come to visit but sadly, we never go.

    ReplyDelete