1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (I cheat and the buy the ones at the store instead of making my own)
1/2 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1 1/3 cups coconut
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup nuts
Preheat oven to 350. Combine well together crumbs, flour, baking powder, milk, and butter. Stir in chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts. Drop by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges just start to brown ever so slightly.
Sooo yummy! Definitely my new go-to recipe when I need to make something quick. Just like the Magic Cookie Bars but in a cookie form! I used mini chocolate chips and I think next time I will just do one cup, I don't like my cookies super chocolaty. And I kind of formed the dough into small balls so they would have better shape instead of just dropping them on the cookie sheet, I need to get a cookie scooper thingy.
those look so yummy. And easy too! I will try them!!
ReplyDeleteSo I made these today... YUM! They are soo good. I didnt have brown chocolate chips so I used white ones and they are pretty tasty! This recipe is a keeper :)
ReplyDelete