This is the BEST Lemon Poppy Seed Cake. It is SOO moist because of the pudding and the cinnamon and sugar crust on the outside is delicious!
But I MUST warn you - This is very addicting!! My Mom made it once and I think I had 5 pieces.... Be ware!
Mom's Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
Ingredients
1 Yellow Cake Mix
1 sm Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding
4 eggs
1/2 C. Oil
1 C. Water
Mix 10 min in Bosch or Kitchen Aid on Level 1 speed
Add 3 T Poppy Seeds
After spraying bundt pan with pam, sprinkle a heavy amount of cinnamon and sugar to coat the pan pretty thick.
Pour 1/2 mixture into bundt pan, sprinkle more cinn and sugar, then pour in remaining batter
Bake at 375 for 40 min
Remove immediately to a wire rack after baking.
ENJOY ! :)
But I MUST warn you - This is very addicting!! My Mom made it once and I think I had 5 pieces.... Be ware!
Mom's Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
Ingredients
1 Yellow Cake Mix
1 sm Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding
4 eggs
1/2 C. Oil
1 C. Water
Mix 10 min in Bosch or Kitchen Aid on Level 1 speed
Add 3 T Poppy Seeds
After spraying bundt pan with pam, sprinkle a heavy amount of cinnamon and sugar to coat the pan pretty thick.
Pour 1/2 mixture into bundt pan, sprinkle more cinn and sugar, then pour in remaining batter
Bake at 375 for 40 min
Remove immediately to a wire rack after baking.
ENJOY ! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment