I got this recipe from a co-worker. I tasted a bite this morning and knew I would probably loose the paper with the recipe on it so, I'm putting it on here to prevent myself from loosing the recipe :)
Ingredients*
3 Eggs
1 8oz pkg cream cheese
1 Yellow cake mix
4 cups Powdered sugar
1/2 c butter softened
*Directions
Preheat oven to 350
Grease a 9x13 in cake pan
In a large bowl mix together cake mix, butter and 1 egg
Pat batter into greased 9x13 in pan
In a medium mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, 2 eggs, and sugar
Pour the cream cheese mixture over the cake mix batter
Bake for 35 min or until golden brown
Let cool and cut into bars
Enjoy!
She said they also freeze really well! Cut them up and put in storage bags or tupperware and freeze and then you can take out a little at a time when you want them! YUM!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment