Monday, December 21, 2009

Cheesy Chili Rice

From foodnetwork mag... AGAIN! (I Just love that magazine!)
Sorry, No picture!

*Ingredients
2 Cups cooked rice
1/2 cup sour cream
1 4 oz can diced green chilies
1 cup chopped green onions (I think I used a little less)
1 cup cheddar cheese (I eyeballed it. I think I used less of this too. I didn't want it to be too greasy and cheesy)
Salt and Pepper
Grated parmasean cheese for top and bottom

*Directions
*Mix all ingredients EXCEPT for parmasean in a bowl.
*Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray or butter and sprinkle half of the parmasean cheese.
*Pour in rice mixture and sprinkle remaining parmasean on top.
*Bake at 450 for 20 min.

This was SOO good. I wasn't sure if Kyle would like it considering the green chili taste but he loved it!! I will be making it again for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment