Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jan's Creamy Chicken & Rice

You might have this recipe... But for those reading this blog that don't - its really good. NOT low fat, but really good *wink.

Jan's Creamy Chicken & Rice
*Ingredients
1 cup whipping cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
1/2 tsp salt
1 T worchestershire (Lea& Perrins)
sprinkle of pepper
4-5 chicken breasts (browned) *MUST be browned or the sauce will get watery and gross!

*Directions
1. Mix all ingredients, but chicken, together. Pour over browned chicken into baking dish.
2. Bake @ 300• for 2 hours. Serve over rice.

*I have been meaning to try this in the crock pot, but haven't. If I ever do I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I admit, I have only made this once since we got married. Are you supposed to cover it when you bake it? I never had to worry about making it cause Jan made it all the time when we lived there!

    ReplyDelete