When we lived in Portland, there was a grocery store down the street from us called Haggen. Best store ever! We loved it. They always had the best sandwiches in their deli and this was one of our favorites. I have been craving it lately, but couldn't remember what was in it, so I emailed the store and they sent me the recipe. I was too hungry and excited that I forgot to take a picture!
Pesto Mayonnaise
-1 Lb Best Foods Mayonnaise
-2 Ounces Pesto
*Obviously I didn't do this much, I just mixed a small part of each.
CHICKEN PANINI
1 ea Soft Hoagie Roll
Pesto Mayonnaise
Shaved Asiago (I splurged and bought Asiago and it was worth it!)
Avocado sliced
Red Onion, sliced
Chicken Breast (from the deli counter)
sprinkle Kosher Salt
sprinkle Black Pepper, ground
Pesto Mayonnaise
Layer ingredients in order given. Super yummy!
*Maybe I'll remember to take a picture tomorrow when I make these again for lunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment