
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 2 cans (14 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® No Fat Traditional Refried Beans
- 1/2 cup drained canned whole kernel corn
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Tortilla chips, broken, optional
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, optional
|
| Directions |
- Combine undrained tomatoes and broth in medium saucepan. Stir in beans and corn; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken; heat through. Serve topped with tortilla strips and cheese, if desired.
|
Nutrition Facts
Amount per Serving
Calories
184
*This was really good! I had the leftovers for lunch today and I think it tasted even better! I honestly didn't think Dallas would like it, but he said it was a keeper! The Rotel makes it a little spicy so you could add a dollop of sour cream I suppose. And I halved it and got 4 servings out of it.
This looks so good! I think I have all the stuff... Maybe for dinner tomorrow? Friday? Yum!
ReplyDelete