I didn't take a picture, oh well! They are yummy though, trust me! I made these a few nights ago when we had friends over. So easy to throw together on short notice!
1 tube of chocolate chip cookie dough (or if you have time, make some!)
Ice cream
Ice cream toppings, optional
Fill ramekins half way with cookie dough. Bake at 350 for 12-14 mins, just until the tops are starting to brown. Let cool 5 mins. Place a big scoop of ice cream on top and any other toppings you want! Yummy!
Then I just baked the rest of the cookie dough for the kids. Super easy, super fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mmm yum... Kind of sounds like a mini cookie monster from Craigos!? I have been eating way too much junk food lately (leftovers from the shower) why not add one more thing to the list? haha
ReplyDeleteI think I will make these tomorrow.... I invited Donny and Preslee up for a movie. Yum!
ReplyDelete