My boys (Dallas included) can't get enough of these! Super easy and yummy!
Place into bread machine in order:
1/2 cup warm water
1/2 cup milk
1 egg
1/3 cup soft butter
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
3 3/4 cups flour
1 packet of yeast (2 1/4 tsps)
Select dough cycle. When done, dump out dough onto lightly floured surface. Divide in half. Form 12 inch circle, spread with melted butter. With pizza cutter slice into 8 pieces, roll up, big end to little end (like Jan does). Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cover lightly with plastic wrap, let rise 1 hour. Bake at 400 for 10 mins. Brush with melted butter.
Yum, Yum, Yum!! These don't last long! This last time I made them, I made the circle bigger, rolled it out so they were a little thinner and cut 12 slices I think? And they were still pretty big when they came out of the oven. Also, I made orange rolls with 1/2 of the dough (somewhat followed Lion House directions) and they were yummy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment