Thursday, September 22, 2011

Easy Chicken Tacos

I emailed some simple recipes to my brother who is in college. I can't believe I never shared this one. I'll have to take a picture next time I make it. These are so simple and easy. I have been making these for years.

Chicken Tacos

Flour Tortillas
Chicken Breasts, cut into cubes
1 TBSP oil
1 package taco seasoning
2 TBSP water
1 can refried beans
1 small jar taco sauce
Cheese

Preheat oven to 375. Heat oil in skillet. Cook chicken until done. Add taco seasoning according to directions on packet. Combine refried beans with water, spread over tortillas. Drizzle with taco sauce, top with chicken and cheese. Bake for 5-10 mins on large cookie sheet until cheese is melted. Fold in half and top with more taco sauce. YUM!

I, of course, like mine really cheesy and saucy and stuffed full. Dall, on the other hand, likes his a little less full. One time I found Chipotle Taco Sauce and it was just so good! Sometimes I use the refried black beans too.

No comments:

Post a Comment