Must be summer... Look at all the cold drinks we're putting on here :) This is from 2peas and looks yummy. I think I might try it with Raspberries and Lemons (since thats what I have).
*Ingredients
1-1/2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
1 cup fresh lime juice
5 cups cold water
5 cups cold water
3/4 to 1 cup granulated sugar (depending on how sweet the strawberries are)
Ice cubes
Lime slices-for serving, if desired
*Directions
1. Blend strawberries and lime juice in blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Pour strawberry and lime mixture into a large pitcher. Add cold water and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Add in ice cubes and pour into individual glasses. Garnish with lime, if desired.
4. Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses; garnish each with strawberry or lime wedge, if desired.
1. Blend strawberries and lime juice in blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Pour strawberry and lime mixture into a large pitcher. Add cold water and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Add in ice cubes and pour into individual glasses. Garnish with lime, if desired.
4. Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses; garnish each with strawberry or lime wedge, if desired.
Yum! I have a ton of strawberries and this sounds really good right now!
ReplyDelete